Morocco is one of the reference destinations for golf lovers. The most popular courses for playing golf in Morocco by the sea are notably in Casablanca, Rabat, Essaouira, Agadir…
Why play golf in Agadir?
Atlantic ocean breezes, sunny winters! Agadir, between ocean, desert and mountain, as well as a varied vegetation.
The famous golf courses of Agadir
During a stay at the Villa Blanche, you can discover the famous golf courses in Agadir and its surroundings:
- The Ocean golf course (designed by Belt Collins) is near the city center of Agadir. It is located between the ocean, the dunes, and the forest, on the banks of the Oued Souss. It offers 3 9-hole courses: the Desert, the Dunes and the Garden. The greens await you on a hundred hectares, where rough and fairway form a corridor lined with broom and palm trees.
- The golf des dunes (designed by Cabell B. Robinson), is located about ten km from the center of Agadir. Its construction dates from 1991, between lakes and ancient dunes. It is one of the most difficult golf courses in the region. In the middle of 100 hectares, it offers its 3 9-hole courses: the Oued, the Tamaris and the Eucalyptus.
- The golf du Soleil is also close to downtown Agadir . However, it remains far from noisy roads and the bustle of the city. It is located between the ocean and the pre-atlas, in the heart of palm trees, eucalyptus and tamarisk. The lakes and their fountains bring a touch of freshness to the setting. It welcomes you with 2 18-hole courses, the Championship course (created in 1999), and the Tikida Course. Two very different courses, with wide fairways, many bunkers on the approach to the green, to reach the coveted flag with a single putt! The recently renovated Tikida course is accessible to all indexes. However, it will make you use the grip of all your clubs, from the driver to the putter (find in the special offers).
- The Royal Golf d ‘Agadir is located a few kilometers from the city center. One of the first 9-hole courses created in the region, in a flowery bougainvillea setting, accessible to all.
- The Tazegzout Golf club (designed by Kyle Phillip) is located half an hour from Agadir. It was created in 2014. Its magnificent argan trees on the mountain and its plunging view of the ocean will be appreciated by all golfers throughout an 18-hole course.