In and around Agadir
Avec sa très longue plage de sable doré et ses 300 jours de soleil à l’année, Agadir propose un emplacement rêvé pour vos vacances.
With its golden sandy beach sweeping for along the coast as far as the eye can see, and more than 300 days of sunshine per year, Agadir is the perfect holiday location. It is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the beach, but there are plenty more activities on offer including:
- Nautical activities: boat trips, surfing, windsurfing and jet skiing.
- Excellent renowned golf courses, offering 9, 27 or 36 holes: Golf du Soleil, Golf des Dunes, Golf de ocean, Royal Golf Agadir, Taghazout Golf.
- Shopping: a dazzling array of boutiques and the souk, said to be the largest in North Africa.
- Excellent Moroccan, and international restaurants.
- Sight-seeing in Agadir: the Kasbah (the old fortress overlooking the town), the port and ‘La Medina’ (a handicraft and cultural village located just outside Agadir)..
Agadir also provides a great base for exploring Morocco’s wonderful southern region. Nearby highlights include the old walled city of Taroudant, Paradise Valley, Massa Lagoon, and the old picturesque fishing port of Essaouira.
La Villa Blanche will be happy to advise on possible excursions and can organise unique and bespoke activities for you. For example: exploring the Atlas mountains; a 4×4 excursion and picnic in the desert; camel and horse trekking; or a programme of hunting (in season).