Dear customers, dear customers, the Riad Villa Blanche adapts to the requirements issued by the Moroccan authorities:
Coming to Morocco? Your Covid-19 questions answered and Sanitary Measures.
- Vaccination pass or negative PCR test are mandatory to enter Moroccan territory,
- Mask wearing for staff and clients is no longer mandatory,
- Nevertheless protective plexiglas remain installed in reception,
- Hydroalcoholic gel is made available and regular disinfection is carried out on all our equipment and furniture,
- In case of sudden symptoms, we will ask you to isolate yourself and wear the mask to protect the people around.
Our team is at your disposal to answer all your questions. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation for the good of all.